Availability: 6 In Stock
|Vendor: || Oliver Pluff & Co. |
|Type: || Tea |
West Indies Citrus Cold Brew - Naturally Caffeine-Free
Description: Tea. Water. Pitcher. Cold. Cold Brew by Oliver Pluff & Company- refreshing iced teas easily brewed by steeping in cold water.
Ingredients: Orange Peel, Lemongrass, Lemon Peel, Rose hips. 3oz West Indies Citrus tea in Cold Brew Tea Tin comes complete with a large wire mesh tea brewing ball.
History: Orange, citron, lemon, lime, and pummelo trees were carried to the islands of the West Indies as early as the voyages of Columbus. Citrus trees were established in the American colonies by 1565 at St. Augustine and in coastal South Carolina.
Size/Type: 3oz West Indies Citrus loose tea tin complete with a large wire mesh tea brewing ball.
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Cold brewing tips or a half-gallon brew:
1. Fill a pitcher with a half-gallon of cold, clean spring water.
2. Fill the tea filter with 4 tablespoons of tea.
3. Close the tea filter, then add to pitcher.
4. Steep the tea overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Remove tea filter, and serve tea over ice.
Ponder Good Times.
Hand Packaged by Oliver Pluff & Co. in Charleston, South Carolina